Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NO AIR= Crabby Morgan and Crabby Mommy

Today was a very fun day in the Nessler house! The air went out yesterday, which was ok. It was pretty cool last night. But today it is 91 and humid outside and with no air, it was quite hot in the house! Poor Morgan. I think I put more salt in his Gatorade than I ever have. Just to make sure he wouldn't dehydrate. It worked. So did the cool baths and the fan blowing on him while he slept! But it is fixed now and Mommy is one happy camper!  So is Morgan. He was pretty crabby today and I am sure it was from being so hot. I know I was. So THANK YOU LOUIE for fixing the air conditioning! Lord knows I was not looking forward to a sleepless night in the heat! I would not have slept worrying about Morgan being too hot and not having enough fluids. But who the hell can sleep when its hot and humid anyway? YUCK! Dave will be happy too when he gets home. He will come into a cool house from driving in the heat all day with no air in his work truck. Hopefully he can shower and get some rest before he returns to his night job tonight.Without hurting his back! :) I cant wait til FALL! I want to wear my sweatshirts and jeans and be outside with Morgan playing. SO HURRY UP OCTOBER!

How Morgan spent the day..in his jammie shorts with a bottle of salty Gatorade!

No comments:

Post a Comment